Create your digital library based on Google Books.Antony Peel
GooReader us a desktop tool with which you will be able to find and directly read the contents of Google Books both on and offline. It was never so easy to access this computerized library developed by Google.
- Search and check books and magazines from all of the Google Books database.
- Create your own local library.
- Add bookmarks to your reading to locate them instantly.
- Work both online as well as offline with the application.
- Appealing interface that shows the covers and front page of the documents.
- Zoom in to the contents, search and highlight passages that you like most.
- Start session on Google and access your online library, favorite books, books bought from Google eBookStore, etc.
A customized library
If you're a heavy reader, GooReader can come in handy. Not only offering you direct access to the immense database of Google Books, but also serving as support for reading and allowing the possibility to create a totally customized library.
At visual level GooReader is rather appealing, because it shows the covers of the documents and it allows us to easily browse between them, by means of a selection of nicely designed buttons that cover all possibilities.
You won't be sorry if you decide to download GooReader for free. Its features will transform your PC into a full library with documents ready to be read.
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- It is necessary to have .NET Framework 4 installed to launch the application.
- The free version doesn't allow the possibility to export the books in PDF format.